Ski Racing Victoria Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is very important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect
Personal information held by the Ski RacingVictoria may include your name, date of birth, current and previous addresses, telephone/mobile phone number, e-mail address, credit card details, occupation, competitors licence number and details.
If you choose not to provide personalinformation, we may not be able to accept your entry to our water ski races and / or provide you with the information that you require.
How we collect information
Ski Racing Victoria collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, when you provide information by phone, email, or in documents such as entries to events suchas Point Score events, Classic events, and requests for information
- from organizations such Ski Racing Australia
How we use the information collected
Your personal information may be used by Ski Racing Victoria in order to:
- provide the services you require;
- administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved;
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud;
- research and develop our services;
- gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for us to provide you with a better service;
- maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems;
We also use internal reports to review Web site traffic patterns. The informationcollected by the log files is not intended to or able to provide any personalinformation. The information is only used to ascertain where the referrals have been made to this web site and also return visitors to this web site.
When we disclose your personal information
For the purposes set out above we may disclose your personal information to organisations outside the Ski Racing Victoria. The organisations to which wedisclose information include: outsourced service providers who manage the services we provide to you, including:
- billing and debt-recovery functions;
- information technology services;
- credit providers for credit related purposes such as creditworthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing;
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers; – government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorized by law;
- organisations involved in: a transfer/sale of all or part of our assets or business (including accounts and trade receivables)
You can access your personal information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
Ski Racing Victoria reserve the right to charge a fee for searching for andproviding access to your information.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at PO Box 2263 Gladstone Park, Victoria, 3043