Latest Newsletter – 1st April 2016

Dear Members Robinvale was a great race again this year and luck was on our side with the recent Blue Green Algae outbreak not reaching the area. The same cannot be said for our Grand Prix event scheduled for the 16th and 17th April at Mulwala. We have postponed the event to a date to be decided by the SRV board when they meet on April 6th. We are looking for a date in mid or late May but will be dependent on more info being obtained on the algae outbreak. I would like to thank all of those who … Continue reading