December 2016 Newsletter

WELCOME ALL                                                 December 2016 The 2016 – 17 season is nearing the half way point with a very full second half of the season due to the unfortunate cancellation or postponement of some races because of flooding. Check out the SRV website under the documents tab for the updated calendar  http://www.waterskiracing.com   CHAIRMAN MESSAGE Dear Members, For those of you who attended the Vic Titles on the weekend, what a great weekend of racing it.  With near perfect racing conditions on Saturday and then perfect World’s training water on Sunday and with nearly 400 entries for the weekend it was … Continue reading

Newsletter – June 15th 2016

June 15th 2016 Newsletter Newsletter and elections June 15th 2016 Dear Members. SRV Raffle As time is getting close for the drawing of our raffle can everyone please ensure tickets are sold with tickets butts to Lou Mudgeway 5 Brett drive Keysborough 3173 by 15th June. lu.bisho@hotmail.com 0414967290 Do not send cash through the mail. Monies can be deposited to SRV Westpac Community Solutions BSB: 033-262 Account number: 407047 Reference ‘Surname and first ticket number.   Grand Prix refunds Anyone wishing to gain a refund for entry fees paid to our GP that was cancelled can you please email Anthony … Continue reading

April 10th Newsletter to Members

Dear Members Grand Prix Date We have set a new date for our Grand Prix that was postponed from Mulwala in mid-April to Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th May 2016. Entry forms will appear on our Web site in the next couple of days. Come along and enjoy the fun, it is great racing at Mulwala. Administration/Race Day Secretary. From our board meeting this week SRV are seeking interest from persons who wish to take on the role of Race Day Secretary and Admin Officer for SRV. The person we seek must have the time to devote to the position … Continue reading

Latest Newsletter – 1st April 2016

Dear Members Robinvale was a great race again this year and luck was on our side with the recent Blue Green Algae outbreak not reaching the area. The same cannot be said for our Grand Prix event scheduled for the 16th and 17th April at Mulwala. We have postponed the event to a date to be decided by the SRV board when they meet on April 6th. We are looking for a date in mid or late May but will be dependent on more info being obtained on the algae outbreak. I would like to thank all of those who … Continue reading